The following TOU will always supersede any previous TOU (such as one included as a text or image file within the product download itself); thus, it is your responsibility as a user to so make sure you have read this page and that you abide by its terms. Use of the product(s) constitutes acceptance of the terms.
Please read this TOU agreement before using any CU product by Wishing Well Creations. These terms are intended for digital scrapbook designers and those who Scrap For Hire (S4H)/Scrap For Others (S4O). If you do not fall into one of those categories, and/or if the information below does not cover your specific usage request, please simply e-mail wishingwellcreations[at]gmail[dot]com with information about your request/intended usage, for an extended licensing quote (this includes those who wish to use these products in web site/blog design).
You may not, under any circumstances, redistribute any digital files by Wishing Well Creations–even if the product was obtained as a freebie. If your friends/acquaintances want a copy of a freebie (or a purchased product), please direct them to the Wishing Well Creations web site. Your support is greatly appreciated!
DESIGNERS: credit to Wishing Well Creations is not required when using these CU products, but it is always appreciated!
- Use Wishing Well Creations’ CU products/designs to create derivative digital scrapbook products (papers, elements, templates, etc.), so long as Wishing Well Creations’ products do not make up more than 30% of the final product (kit/set/etc.)… and provided that the final products/designs will be sold by you directly to consumers (i.e. never sold to a third-party company/vendor and then sold to consumers)
- Incorporate these CU products/designs into your own original Personal Use (PU) projects
- Use Wishing Well Creations CU products/designs in Scrap For Hire (S4H)/Scrap For Others(S4O) projects, as long as the final result is delivered to the third party in a flattened (non-layered) format
YOU MAY NOT:
- Share these products/designs with anyone else
- Redistribute these products/designs in their original form (i.e. you may only use them to create derivative works). These products/designs are to be considered a design tool, rather than a final design product, and must be altered/recolored in some way before being sold to consumers.
- Create anything other than digital scrapbook products/designs using these CU files, including–but not limited to–website/blog design, commercial logos/branding, print-on-demand products, or anything that is printed and sold in bulk (such as cards/invitations/announcements, etc.), as opposed to a product that is delivered to one client/customer, as in the case of s4H/s4O projects.
- Make copies of the files on any medium, whether electronic or physical, other than for the purpose of personal back-up (this includes–but is not limited to–copying these files to CDs, DVDs, hard drives, diskettes, etc.)
If you are uncertain about this TOU agreement or have a question about how it relates to or affects your intended use of the products/designs, please simply e-mail wishingwellcreations[at]gmail[dot]com and ask! Thank you very much for your support.